A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
A lone hero starts a long dangerous way to a mysterious temple. What for? Maybe they seek a treasure. May be they seek a lost relative. May be they seek some great secret. The adventure begins here and who knows where it will end?
Welcome to the Labb, a roguelike game!
Tactical. If the player does nothing and no key is pressed, the game time is frozen. You may safely think out your next action.
Real-time. As in usual action RPG you don't have time to think, you hit and run, and your enemies do the same.
Movement and rotation - left mouse button (hold to proceed); W, A, S, D; arrows
Action - right mouse button (the hero is firstly rotated), Space
Select a slot in action panel - mouse button; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, Tab
Remove action from slot - R
Inventory - I, C
Menu - P, Escape
To wait (in tactical mode) - press any other key (e.g. T or F2).
Select a skill/item - mouse button; W, A, S, D; arrows
Put a skill/item to a slot in action panel - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0
Remove a skill/item from its slot in action panel - R
Equip or unequip item - E
There are 3 equipment slots - cloth, artifact and ring.
Change selection - mouse button; W, A, S, D; arrows
Confirm - Space, Enter
Cancel - Escape
Toggle fullscreen - Alt + Enter, Ctrl + F
There is also in-game information on the controls (Settings -> Show controls).
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Chapter 0.4.10 Personal traits and How to stop drinking and start throwingMay 06, 2018
- Chapter 0.4.9 Walking dead 2Apr 28, 2018
- Linux VersionApr 27, 2018
- Chapter 0.4.8 Skeleton's the keyApr 22, 2018
- Chapter 0.4.7 The wall is not enoughApr 21, 2018
- Chapter 0.4.6 RedApr 09, 2018
- Chapter 0.4.5 Tomes, perks and statusesApr 08, 2018
- Chapter 0.4.4. Press fullscreen to continueApr 02, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.